Who We Are
ReSOURCE is a Vermont based nonprofit with headquarters in Williston. Our mission is to empower individuals and strengthen Vermont communities through workforce development, poverty relief, and environmental stewardship. Each year we work with over 250 un- and under-employed Vermonters, helping them increase their skills and find success in employment.
Who You Are
Undergraduate student majoring in communications, human resources, or social sciences, or a young professional seeking to gain experience in human resources. Ideally, you’ll possess these skills at an intermediate level and will use this internship to further develop them:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely without direct supervision.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office or OS operating systems.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality
- Enthusiasm for nonprofit and HR work
- Ability to bring fun and energy to work every day
What You’ll Gain
Hands-on, practical experience to support your course work or that allows you to dive deeper into a topic of your interest or for a school project. All interns receive mentoring and professional development opportunities and a chance to participate in organization wide meetings. Successful interns leave with a LinkedIn recommendation. Projects students have completed in the past or are available in 2022 are:
- Align ReSOURCE’s recruitment and onboarding system with our DEI efforts
- Create and implement professional development trainings for staff and AmeriCorps members
- Analyze and draft regular reports on annual employee satisfaction survey results
- Collect, analyze and draft report on staff turnover data
- Research and propose changes to employee benefits plan
- Research and propose changes to employee recognition program
- Many other individual projects we can create!
How to apply:
Apply with resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com