ReSOURCE is an innovative non-profit organization with the mission to empower individuals and strengthen Vermont communities through workforce development, poverty relief, and environmental stewardship. The Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing at ReSOURCE, to include branding, community exposure and understanding, recruiting, and advertising. While working closely with the Development and Communications Department, this position will also be the direct link for Operations, Training and Department Managers to any internal and external marketing needs. The Marketing Manager will also support the organization’s fundraising and outreach.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Development and Communications Director and will collaborate with Department Managers and the Operations and Training Directors. Pay rage is $45,000 – $55,000 annually.
Work Schedule & Environment
This is a full-time staff position expected to work 40 hours per week. This position allows remote work and requires onsite days in ReSOURCE’s headquarters in Williston, VT.
- Create and manage implementation of marketing and advertising annual plan and develop content for ReSOURCE training programs and general operations, all stores, and specialized campaigns.
- Oversee, further develop and grow ReSOURCE’s e-newsletter, social media, and online presence.
- Assist staff with strategic thinking, marketing, and knowledge of trends in creating community relationships.
- Support fundraising activities of Board of Directors, volunteer committees and Development and Communications Department.
- Develop and manage implementation of successful customer loyalty program across all locations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to use them with a variety of audiences.
- Experience in marketing/graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, WordPress, and InDesign desired.
- Experience in website content management desired.
- Experience in promotional social media and video production
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
How to apply:
Apply with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be considered complete with both a cover letter and a resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com