Are you ready to step into management? Join our team committed to providing skills and support for your next move.
ReSOURCE is looking for a full time retail store Store Manager in the Williston store. The Store Manager works collaboratively with the Senior Store Manager to oversee all aspects of ReSOURCE’s reuse retail operations; these responsibilities include display and merchandising of items, training staff on sales strategies, ensuring accurate register operations, managing weekly staff schedule, volunteer coordination, and trainee and staff support and supervision, donation intake, and register operation. This position has a strong emphasis on inventory and processes.
The Store Manager will help to supervise and support store personnel and rotate opening and closing duties and coverage to ensure that the store is open at convenient hours for customers and donors.
Williston Store hours are 10AM – 6PM Monday through Saturday, and 10AM – 5PM Sundays.
Starting pay is $20 per hour with a 35% store discount and generous time off.
Goals of Position:
- Maximize sales revenue through effective pricing and merchandising of goods and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Maximize the quantity and quality of reusable items and material recycled and minimize disposal costs
- Deliver excellent customer service and make sure the store is a fun, friendly and customer oriented.
- Be a well-connected community resource with excellent links to employers, business partners and the non-profit community.
- Develop and maintain community partnerships with local partners, agencies and businesses.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds daily and up to 100 pounds occasionally using equipment.
- Retail sales and cash handling experience.
- Commitment to ReSOURCE’s mission.
How to Apply:
Apply in person at ReSOURCE’s Williston location, email email@example.com or call 802.363.0296.
ReSOURCE serves diverse populations throughout Vermont. As a workplace, ReSOURCE is strengthened by diverse perspectives. ReSOURCE seeks applicants who reflect the diversity within Vermont and who bring unique talents and strengths to ReSOURCE’s programs.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.Services to individuals with disabilities are available upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org