ReSOURCE in Burlington is looking for a full time Store Manager. The Store Manager works collaboratively to oversee all aspects of ReSOURCE’s reuse retail operations; these responsibilities include display and merchandising of items, training staff on sales strategies, ensuring accurate register operations, managing weekly staff schedule, volunteer coordination, and trainee and staff support and supervision, donation intake, and register operation. This position has a strong emphasis on inventory and processes.
The Store Manager will help to supervise and support all store personnel and rotate opening and closing duties and coverage to ensure that the store is open at convenient hours for customers and donors. Currently the store is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10AM – 5PM. Expanded hours are being considered.
Goals of Position
- Maximize sales revenue through effective pricing and merchandising of goods and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Maximize the quantity and quality of reusable items and material recycled and minimize disposal costs
- Deliver excellent customer service and make sure the store is a fun, friendly and customer oriented.
- Be a well-connected community resource with excellent links to employers, business partners and the non-profit community.
- Develop and maintain community partnerships with local partners, agencies and businesses.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds daily and up to 100 pounds occasionally using equipment.
- One year of retail sales and cash management experience.
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership experience.
- Excellent driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Commitment to ReSOURCE’s mission.
How to Apply
Apply with resume AND cover letter (only complete applications will be accepted) please specify interest is in the Burlington Store Manager position. Save paper – electronic applications only, please.
ReSOURCE serves diverse populations throughout Vermont. As a workplace, ReSOURCE is strengthened by diverse perspectives. ReSOURCE seeks applicants who reflect the diversity within Vermont and who bring unique talents and strengths to ReSOURCE’s programs.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
Services to individuals with disabilities are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com